The VP of Infrastructure will manage a team of 10. The firm is currently undergoing a platform transformation and this person will oversee moving the platform infrastructure from on-prem to cloud using the best practices and latest technologies.
This role is based in NYC and will require a schedule of 4-5 days a week in office.
- AdTech firm going through exponential growth
- Seeking VP of Infrastructure to oversee team of 10
The Director of Operations will oversee and direct the IT Operations Team. They will supervise the resources and activities of the IT Department, administer the day-to-day IT operations, and maintain the infrastructure components, security, and resilience to support the business operations.
- Hybrid Opportunity
- Great Benefits
Analyst will be sitting on the Credit Risk team and reporting to the Chief Credit Officer. The analyst will be expected to define and implement CECL methodology.
- Modeling Analyst role at top American bank
- Reporting to Chief Credit Officer
Our client, a top 50 AML Firm is seeking a FP&A Director to partner with the CFO and build out the FP&A function. This is an great opportunity to work for a well-established firm who continues to grow internationally and nationally.
- International Law Firm
- Opportunity to work Senior Partners and Finance Leaders
This role will be responsible for helping grow out their team in NYC.
- Start up consumer goods company
- First hire in HR
Responsible for the timely delivery of high quality, value added audit reports for a portfolio of treasury activities, which meet the requirements of this global banks board and of the banks respective regulators, globally.
- Hybrid remote opportunity due to Covid - 19
- Organization is growing out its internal audit department
A leader will provide strategic direction over the end-to-end purchasing, replenishment, forecasting and allocation process of inventory across seasonal and basic replenishment goods across the clients Brands portfolio.
- Direct Hire Opportunity!
- Hybrid work environment -- NYC Office
The Senior Director of Privacy will report directly to the Chief Privacy Officer of a financial services institution, and will be responsible for defining and executing the enterprise privacy program. This is a high-level, mission critical role that requires SME in privacy laws and regulations.
- Reporting directly to Chief Privacy Officer
- Role is integral in developing global privacy strategy and execution
Our client is seeking an experienced professional who is looking to work directly with the firm's FCC lead in a fast paced environment. This person will assist directly with policies relating to ABC, AML, and sanctions.
- Client will move quickly with qualified candidate.
- Opportunity to join a dynamic compliance department.
The Director of Infrastructure Services will help plan, design, implement and operate the organization's core technology infrastructure. This person will use their extensive experience designing and operating technology solutions that enable and enhance the enterprise.
This role will operate on a hybrid structure of 3 days in office and 2 days remote.
- Growing IT Infrastructure Team
- Seeking Director
The Director of Yield Optimization will be responsible for managing the search optimization, publisher's traffic quality and data teams.The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong interest and understanding in data analytics, internet technologies and optimizing advertiser and publisher yield. This is a complex and analytical position in which creativity and flexibility are required to find optimal solutions.
- Growing Search Marketplace
- Seeking Director of Yield Optimization
In this role, you will support the team by conducting credit analysis of both existing clients and new wholesale banking opportunities. You will manage the production of financial models, handle complex negotiations, and help sources new deals.
- Arrange debt financing for companies in transport, energy, water, greenfield
- Cover North and South America
Lead US supply chain team and coordinate with cross functional teams (including technical, quality, regulatory, business development and marketing) in both US and China to ensure steady drug supply for the global commercial sales. This position can be based remotely with a preference on the east coast (NY, Boston, Maryland)
- Global biologics company focused on oncology, inflammatory and metabolic disease
- Looking for a global supply chain leader with experience in CMO/CRO management
Be a integral member of the Bank to help drive the global ESG and sustainability strategy. The key function will be to support the bank's institutional clients to achieve their sustainability and ESG-related goals by providing market intelligence on relevant products or services.
- Be a member of the ESG and Sustainability Strategy of the Bank
- Support clients of the bank with achieving their sustainability goals
You will be responsible for optimizing the customer journey and for driving adoption of platform by developing customer-facing and internal processes and building, structuring and mentoring a team to support these initiatives.
- Join a Growing Organization!
- Strategize & Implement Strategy for CS function
In incumbent will manage a portfolio comprised of US corporate clients. The primary exposures include Autos, Aircrafts, and Metals & Mining.
- Autos, Aviation, and Metals & Mining
- Review credit requests and produce CAG commentary
Director of IT Operations for a leading financial service company.
Email resume and a summary of your relevant experience to MadisonHaberl @ MichaelPage.US.com.
- Opportunity for growth.
- Opportunity to work for a leading financial service company.
The VP, Financial Model Management is responsible for a first-line framework, governance, and controls activities for the model life cycle.
- Leading Investment Bank
- hybrid work environment
The VP, Finance Model Officer will be an integral member of the Finance Managment Group. They will focuses on the safety of sound model landscape practices through comprehensive first-line framework, governance and controls activities, including the formulation of the strategy across the Model Life-Cycle.
- Leading Investment Bank with competitive base pay, bonus, and hybrid environment
- Grow skillset within the Financial Model Risk Management
Globally recognized bank is looking to add an additional AVP and VP to the new internal audit department.
- Opportunity to join a new internal audit department that is in growth mode
- Opportunity for audit exposure across all lines of business
Global bank's internal audit department is looking to add an additional VP of Model Risk Audit to the New York team.
- Global bank recognized for having one of the most flexible work environments
- Opportunity for exposure across all areas of model risk/validation/development
Our client is seeking a highly qualified individual to work directly with the general council in all corporate governance and SEC filing related matters. This person is a self-starter, and will regularly interact with a variety of business entities within the firm.
- Client will expedite the process for a qualified candidate.
- Opportunity to join a top financial institution.
Our client is seeking a compliance professional that will oversee their enterprise-wide derivatives advisory compliance within Federal, State, and non-US financial controls and regulations.
- Opportunity to join a prestigious global investment banking firm.
- Client will move quickly with the qualified candidate.
International banking firm seeks 5+ years of experience in Reg Reporting or Banking Background
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for growth in well established firm
Leading national Developer is seeking a highly motivated professional to oversee the implementation on all portfolio capital projects, from land due diligence and entitlement through planning and construction. The ideal candidate is professional, highly organized, collaborative and creative, and has a track record of successfully delivering high-quality projects on time and within budget.
- Leading National Developer seeking motivated leader to oversee project portfolio
- Entrepreneurial environment with huge growth potential for career advancement
Seeking an experienced, VP level candidate within Treasury Operations to manage and oversee bank account opening, payment processing, SWIFT messages, and settlements.
- Top tier investment management firm
- Long term contract with potential to convert permanent
Very exciting opportunity for a candidate to join top tier investment bank as a VP of Legal. The candidate will provide legal guidance and support to the firm on a broad array of venture capital investment management-related legal initiatives. Reports directly to CEO. This role can sit in NYC, San Francisco or Miami.
- Exciting opportunity to join Investment Bank's family office arm
- Advise on early stage investments, including VC funds
In this role, you will be accountable for targeting local businesses in New York and urging them to continue their growth in New South Wales. By attracting investment capital from overseas, you will continue to build on the strong foundations of the NSW Economic Blueprint.
- Drive trade and investment attraction activities for New South Wales
- Targets local and global businesses in the Us to drive investment for NSW
- Market Risk management professional supporting the firm's Market Risk function by providing comprehensive risk analysis
- Support a wide range of the market portfolio, including debt, fixed income and FX products
- Flexible hybrid working schedule
- Exciting opportunity at large international bank for market risk professional
- Great potential for growth in newly created risk team
- Market Risk AVP/VP responsible for assisting the team with the Spread Products business
- Work closely with the trading desks and risk managers to calculate and explain VaR changes, stress tests, limit usage and various risk sensitivities
- Exciting opportunity at large, publicly-traded international bank
- Excellent exposure to front office traders and various risk teams