The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Ongoing Monitoring of Existing Managers, and Investments
- Reporting and Portfolio Management
- Pipeline Development, Sourcing, and Investment Due Diligence
- Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Private Credit, Insurance-linked Assets
- Public Equity, Structured Products, CLO Equity, Real Estate
Support Chief Investment Officers in investment operations, quarterly reporting, settlements, and fund subscriptions.
- Top investment/insurance company
- Key member of the operations group. Exposure to various functions.
Work with leaders to create content around the PMO's top initiatives that will be used internally for presentations. Must be on-site 3 days a week in Warren, NJ office.
- Work a hybrid schedule going in office three days a week in Warren, Nj.
- MUST have previous Executive Assistant experience.
We are currently partnered with a high-performing, entrepreneurial company looking to add a Senior Accountant onto their team! This individual will perform all month-end closing functions, while working closely with individuals throughout the country to develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Work with clients on a national scale
- Ample career growth opportunity
- A payroll position with the opportunity to work within federal and state tax administration, along with other HR projects
- Remote payroll specialist opportunity
- Reputable Insurance Brand
- Fully Remote
Our client is seeking an Sr Indirect Procurement Manager to add value to their procurement team. They are looking for someone with experience with multiple indirect categories to leverage that experience and make a lasting impact on the company. The ideal candidate for the Indirect Procurement Manager role will have a proven track record of success within indirect procurement and an aptitude for influencing processes and procedures.
- Ability to make an immediate impact with a leading insurance company
- Highly flexible work envirohment
Our client is seeking an Sr Indirect Sourcing Manager to add value to their procurement team. They are looking for someone with experience with multiple indirect categories to leverage that experience and make a lasting impact on the company. The ideal candidate for the Indirect Sourcing Manager role will have a proven track record of success within indirect procurement and an aptitude for influencing processes and procedures.
- Growing Fortune 500 insurance company
- Hybrid working model
Our client is actively intervieiwing Superintendents with 5+ years of experience in the general contracting space. The Superintendent will work on a diverse portfolio of projects (multifamily, commercial, healthcare, and retail) ranging from $1M - $30M. For the right candidate, our client is looking to offer a competitive base salary, personal performance based bonuses, company vehicle of choice, 4 weeks PTO and full insurance coverage.
If you are a motivated Superintendent looking to join one of the top names in the industry, submit your resume below.
- High base salary, project based bonuses, full benefits & 4 weeks PTO
- Work on a diverse portfolio of projects ranging up to $30M
Fantastic International Tax Senior opportunity working within a collaborative team at a well-established Fortune 500 company, specializing in risk and insurance services and consulting. This position will include, but is not limited to, overseeing all aspects of non-US tax compliance, reviewing provisions, financial reporting, and international tax planning projects.
- Fortune 500 Comp - Established Insurance Brokerage
- Excellent team with growth opportunities!
The benefits manager position is responsible for directing and planning the day-to-day operations of group benefits programs (group health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, worker's compensation, life insurance, travel and accident plan, flexible spending plan, retirement plans, etc.). The manager continually investigates new benefits programs, improves existing programs, and supervises and monitors benefits administration.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Must be located in NY, NJ, or PA but can be fully remote