Our client - well known media company based in New York - is looking for 2 Payroll Analysts to join the team. The role is on a hybrid in-office/remote schedule.
- Well known media company based in New York
- Is looking for 2 Payroll Analysts to join the team
This position is responsible for supporting the day to day operational processes and assist in design and development of logistics plans, recommendations for continuous improvement of the Micro-Logistics Operations team including transportation, logistics, and/or distribution operations related to our subsidiaries
- Temp to perm start ASAP
- Hybrid working capacity- NYC office
The Data Analyst will lead analytics and strategic initiatives to drive growth. For the Data Analyst position you will work with a team of analysts and work directly will key stakeholders to implement and execute on initiatives.
- Top-Tier Organization
- Seeks a Data Analyst
Responsible for managing and contacting bulk customers to validate the accuracy of the order on file at the TMS level prior to carrier tender
- Temp to perm start ASAP
- Fully remote
The main function of a business operations specialist is to maintain vendor relationships, acting as a data analyst for non-IT projects or filling organizational roles above an administrative level, but below a management level.
Email resume and a summary of your relevant experience to MadisonHaberl @ MichaelPage.US.com.
- Opportunity for growth.
- Opportunity to work for a leading financial service company.
This role is newly created and will be supporting the Procurement team.
- Real Estate Tech Company
- Room For Growth
As an Operations Analyst you will provides support for Client and Product data set-up and maintenance in various systems and applications, across multiple business lines. You will be responsible for the set up and maintenance of Credit Counterparties.
- Join a Global Financial Services company
- Gain excellent exposure different areas of the bank with this role
- Fin-tech firms seeks a Data Analyst.
- Fintech firm seeks
- Data Analyst
You will build and manage relationships with our internal clients and external vendors who support our exciting and varied requirements. You will need to have a robust knowledge of procurement principles, sourcing and negotiation skills, vendor management know-how, strong inventory management skills, and an eye for detail.
- Temp to perm start ASAP
- Hybrid office -- NYC & NJ offices
Our client is looking for an experienced data analyst to join their team. As a data analyst, you will collect data to identify patterns and trends, leading to helpful insights that can guide the company's decisions and direction. You will be creating delightful dashboards that will allow you to describe the narrative of the data in more detail. If you enjoy identifying patterns, critical thinking, and working on a team, it could be the right role for you.
- Fast growing technology company
- Innovative and exciting company
I am working with an Austin based real estate PE firm with $5B in AUM. They are in the process of launching a new fund and are looking to add headcount to their team!
- Guaranteed career progression opportunities!
- Joining the organization at an exciting time, lots of growth!
Our client is an investment firm seeking a Compliance Analyst to assist with general compliance matters in a junior role.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic work environment
- Gain experience in a top RIA Investment firm
Coordinates incoming raw material activities from stock transfer for outside storage as needed, receipt of deliveries direct from vendors, and direct coordinator with front-line employees, Coordinators, Inventory Facilitators, and Management to lead raw material activities.
- Contract to Hire Opportunity
- In office to start, Napoleon, OH
The role endeavors to promptly resolve problems, troubleshoot and escalate while assisting the broader team in providing a stable, effective IT service to the business. The GTS analyst is part of a team ensuring the delivery of quality service and support in their day-to-day duties.
- Multinational Recruitment Firm
- Organic Growth based on performance
This role will be responsible for supporting the Supply Chain department on analytic work.
- International food company
- Stable growing company
Investment Analyst at a $400mm Africa equities-focused Hedge Fund. Fund has strong track record and is looking to add another investment professional to their team.
- Opportunity to be an investment idea generator at a $400mm Hedge Fund
- Lean team, excellent culture, equities-focused
The Quality Control Analyst will play a vital role on the team working in environmental monitoring and aseptic processing.
- Opportunity to drive quality function on a growing team
- Join a highly innovated and focused biotech company
Our client, a highly successful Consumer Goods company is looking for a Financial Analyst. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and with the preparation of various financial models.
- Highly Competitive Compensation and Bonus
- High Level of Exposure and Growth
An excellent opportunity for a finance/ accounting major with 2-3 years of experience and is looking to be a part of the hyper-growth as a Financial Analyst. Driven and ready to be a part of meaningful improvement in processes, analysis, and controls.
- Full benefits package, 401K, bonus structure
- Flexible work arrangements
- Validates legal documentation obtained from Stakeholders and third-party sources
- Update customer records within the bank's internal system.
- Coordinate approvals related to periodic review and new onboards across multiple groups
- Prioritize urgent and sensitive requests accordingly.
- Performs special projects as required and any other duties as assigned.
- Working closely with Compliance, Tax, Legal and other teams to render policies / procedures
- Performing (CDD) and (EDD) including customer negative news screening.
- Working hands on with the KYC Team
- Working with a multinational corporation that has a location in White Plains
The Supply Chain Analyst works with the team in Mexico ensuring an efficient and effective execution of order fulfillment. Primary focus of this role is to ensure that my client's customers are fully satisfied with the delivery performance of their products as this a key element of a high-quality customer experience.
- Highly visible role with ample room for growth
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish (speaking, reading and writing)
The Quality Control Analyst plays a vital role in the environmental monitoring of clinical manufacturing aseptic processes, sterility and lot release testing, and purified water testing while also preparing the Quality Control processes for commercial launch.
- Work with cutting edge technology focused on retinal disease
- Exciting opportunity to grow rapidly growing Quality Control function
Michael Page have partnered with a reputable development and Investment firm based in Houston that has continued to grow and develop its portfolio of all asset types throughout USA. Due to significant growth our client is seeking a Real Estate Financial Analyst to join their growing real estate team.
- Guaranteed career progression opportunities!
- Work on various projects from planning, analysis, development and completion
- Our client is seeking an Indirect Procurement Consultant that will be a value add to the procurement team. This Indirect Procurement Consultant role is an expansion role created role to support the growth of their procurement team. Our client is looking for someone who possess a strong track record in indirect procurement, exposure to multiple indirect categories, and who will readily contribute to the success of the team.
- Very flexible work from home model
- Expansion role - our client is actively growing their procurement team!
This role will be responsible for supporting the Strategic Sourcing team.
- Established retail brand
- Room for growth
Our Client is recruiting for a Credit Analyst to report into the Capital Markets Credit Group Head to work on internal credit applications and provide guidance on transactions. The role will focus on credit limit requests and renewals.
- Join the capital markets business of an interest rates derivatives trading firm
- Analyze business lines with major institutional clients
Join the Finance team in a Product Control function to support multiple business lines and products including loans, equities, structured products, repos, and derivatives.
- Reputable Banking Organization
- Support multiple business lines
This role provides opportunity to take on additional responsibilities and grow within the role in a fast and dynamic environment. This individual will assist in the contribution to the FP&A function and will support the Company's forecasting, budgeting, and monthly reporting activities along with any ad-hoc projects requested by management.
- PE Backed, Highly Acquisitive Engineering Consulting firm
- Exposure to C-suite executives
The Data Assurance Specialist will be responsible for maintaining data validation tools, templates, adjustments and procedures to effectively improve reporting processes and make recommendations to stakeholders.
- Key role within one of the biggest financial institutions
- Engaging work environment with competitive compensation package
Your primary role as the Strategic Sourcing Analyst - Chemicals is to manage direct materials sourcing projects, such as requests for proposal, requests for quote, analytical projects, and negotiations. The right candidate will be a strong collaborator with excellent relationship-building skills, analytic mindset, and a solid understanding of procurement and strategic sourcing.
- $30Bn global manufacturer with ample room for growth
- Great Benefits - tuition reimbursement and 401k match up to 10%