The Application Engineer will provide technical sales support to our Client's Regional Sales Managers, Sales Representatives and customers. The Application Engineer will take full responsibility for and actively manage assigned applications projects throughout North America providing machinery and equipment solutions so as to deliver turnkey manufacturing cells to their customers.
- Great Opportunity to Join an Industry Leader in Plastic Processing Manufacturing
- Client is Actively Hiring for the Role
Outside sales position with direct report to the Sales Manager. This role will be building out the Northeast Territory and building strong relationships with key clients by selling customized packaging solutions.
- Fast Growing Global Packaging company
- Great opportunity to join a fast growing company into the CPG Packaging space
Reporting to the VP of Sales and Marketing, the Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for developing an integrated marketing strategy that drives product awareness and optimizes sales efforts. The MarCom Manager, based out of our client's Franklin MA location, will manage and direct campaigns that support the company's global goals and brand.
- Create, manage, and amplify Global Marketing Communications strategies.
- Leverage campaigns to optimize market share in various research disciplines.
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to support the Sales and Supply Chain departments. They are located in Florham Park, NJ and currently are in office 4 days/week.
- Must be Local to Florham Park, NJ
- Room for Growth!
Within this role you will Optimize application recommendations and root cause conclusions by providing expert, timely support to key account managers and sales partners.
- Seeking an engineer with strong CAD experience
- Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma Experience highly desirable
The Commodity Manager is responsible for partnering with Sales, Operations, and Category Managers to develop strategies for product supply, drive RFx activities and manage strategic programs.
- Participate as well as lead projects
- Clearly defined career growth path
Michael Page is one of the most well-established recruitment agencies in the world, with over 150 offices in more than 30 countries. Currently, our North American business has an opening in our Houston office where I am looking for recruitment and sales professionals with relevant experience to join our team.
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Galleria - Uptown area