This position works with New Product Development teams to ensure safety and quality processes. You will also serve as a lead for audits and supply chain management.
- Join a leading manufacturing company with a diverse product line
- Looking for a professional with experience implementing quality improvements
Our Client is a global stamping manufacturer who has been in the states for close to 30 years. This client specializes in metal stamping for the automotive industry and is on an upward growth trajectory mapped out for the next 5+ years.
- Stable organization with a strong growth plan
- Employee-centric culture
Our Client is looking for a Quality Engineer who is comfortable getting hands on and leading quality initiatives to improve the products, processes, and company at large. Main responsibilities include Managing customer quality issues, PQ validations, and leading customer audits. If you have an inquisitive nature and likes solving puzzles apply now!
- Growth opportunities
- Strong employee Focused Culture
Are you looking for your next opportunity as a Senior FP&A Manager with a Manufacturing company? Do you have 6+ years of experience? Do you have your MBA? Do you have experience building & implementing processes from scratch? Do you want to work for a start-up company in high growth mode? If so, please apply to the Senior Manager, FP&A - Manufacturing position for further consideration based in Durham, MA. This will be a hybrid position.
- Hybrid WFH Opportunity
- Join a growing team in a fast growing company
- Support the Lean Production efforts of existing products
- Manages projects in excess of $1 Million to meet deadlines and specifications
- Troubleshoot and set-up machinery
- Lead projects to upgrade infrastructure and layouts throughout the plant
- Help with the evaluation, implementation and maintenance of machinery at the plant
- Assist with design for plant layout and machinery setup
- Great benefits package with bonus paid at up to 50%
- Opportunity for internal growth for Fortune 250 company
One of the most reputable manufacturers in the country is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team at their location just south of Chicago. The role will be heavily focused on process improvment and lean manufacturing in an industrial environment and provides an excellent opportunity to further progress your engineering career.
- Company voted one of the best in the country by Forbes
- Extensive vertical and cross-functional growth opportunities
This Design Engineer will utilize their mechanical and electrical design experience within a fast-paced environment.
- Does the design and implementation of automation excite you?
- Join a successful company that is a leader in their niche field.
- Devise a plan to analyze client accounts that can drive strategy, retention and engagement
- Manage a team of 7-10 service/support leads
- Join a fast-paced organization within the manufacturing space
- Utilize your leadership skills in a hyper-growth organization
Producing a patented, nonstick coating for surgical devices across the nation, our client has been a trusted supplier to top medical device manufacturers in the United States for generations. Take the helm of their quality team as they transition to a new manufacturing cycle.
- High-Manufacturing Environment with both Medical and Chemical components
- Leadership opportunity to further propel your Quality career
My client is a world leader in high end, complex precision metal manufacturing. With unparalleled service and quality, they are looking to make an addition to their quality team. You will be heavily involved with the manufacturing process in a hands on environment.
- Work with a world leader of precision metal manufacturing
- Terrific team culture with abundant upwards mobility
Our Client is a world-renowned designer, developer and producer of advanced power conversion, control equipment and electrical distribution components and systems and are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineering Manager to join their team. You will be reporting to the VP of Engineering and have 2 direct reports.
- Great Opportunity to Join a Power Conversion Aerospace Manufacturer
- Leadership Opportunity with Two Direct Reports
Our client, an electrical/electronics manufacturer, focuses on interconnect components (i.e. Active optics, Antennas, Microwave Components, Multipin Aerospace Connectors, Optical and Outdoor Connectors etc.) for various industries including: Aerospace, Defense, Industrial, Medical, and Telecommunications; and is seeking to bring on board a quality Engineer to join the team.
- Great Opportunity to Join an Industry Leader in Electronics Manufacturing
- Career growth and opportunity
Help build a new Cost Accounting function for a growing manufacturing company in Bucks County. This role will help build the foundation for future growth within the department
- Help build a world class costing function with a growing manufacturing company
- Grow and manage a team of top performers
Support general accounting and related general ledger functions pertaining to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting. Assist in interpretation and analysis of financial results and budget/forecast variances related to the balance sheet and direct/indirect cost of services. Maintain accounting policies and procedures. Document, assess, and implement internal controls as needed in conjunction with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Opportunity to work with company experiencing massive growth
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
Our Clients is a manufacturer of stamped/welded automotive parts providing products to the industries largest brands. . Quality Engineers are responsible for Internal, external and warranty issues among other things. If you are looking to get into the automotive space and want to get hand on experience in a company that serves industry leaders apply now.
- Growth opportunities
- Growing, stable organization
Our Client is a Medical Device manufacturer located in the north west suburbs of Chicago. They are looking to add a Quality Engineer 2 to their team. This role will support the manufacturing of products ensuring they comply with internal quality, environmental quality, and FDA regulations.
- Autonomous Position
- Growing, stable organization
The Design Quality Engineer is responsible for ensuring the quality of products and design documentation, compliance with regulations and design control procedures, verification testing, risk management, and supporting manufacturing activities.
- Hybrid work schedule has you onsite only once a week
- Work on premier dental implant equipment with a state-of-the-art client
The Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer will oversee upgrades to machinery and infrastructure along with CapEx evaluations and implementations. This role reports to the Engineering Supervisor and comes with a clear promotion path.
- Robust benefits package, bonus eligible up to 50%
- Clear path for promotion within the organization
My client is looking for a Finance Analyst with at least 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment. This is a fantastic role with an established, global, multi-billion dollar manufacturing organization. This individual will have exposure to Senior Leaders and the opportunity to grow their career internally. Truly a fantastic opportunity to not only grow your financial skillset, but also your career!
- Highly Visible Opportunity - working regularly with Sr. Leadership!
- Client Voted Top Place to work in Illinois 3 years in a row!
The company is a world-renowned designer, developer and producer of advanced power conversion, control equipment and electrical distribution components and systems and are currently looking for a Sr. Electrical Engineer to join their team.
- World-renowned designer, developer and producer of advanced power conversion
- Super-charged environment for professionals looking to excel
Our client is a manufacturer of specialized industrial maintenance products for a diverse list of markets, including HVAC, Energy, Maritime, Manufacturing, Food, and Beverage Production, and more, is seeking two Electro-Mechanical Design Engineers to join their team.
- Chance to Join an Industrial Maintenance Product Manufacturer with Long History
- Hybrid Work Schedule Available!
Serve as a key contributor in component design: analysis of mechanical stress and deformation, fluid flow, load distribution, tolerancing, and design for manufacturability, including preparation of detailed documentation and in-depth technical review.
- Great Opportunity to Join the Rapidly Growing Renewables Space
- Hybrid Work Schedule Available
This Chicagoland general contractor/subcontractor is looking for an experienced construction Accountant/controller who can step in and hit the ground running. This person would need to have prior construction accounting and controller experience to be considered.
- Opportunity to run the accounting and finance with a construction firm
- Competitive base salary, benefits, WFH capabilities
The project manager will develop and manage relationship with our customer, trade partners and subcontractors. Perform Lead Reporting, Community Hiring and Diversity goals throughout the project. As well as, participate in preconstruction deliverables including design requirements, constructability and material selections through submittal submission.
- Work for one of Wisconsin's top design build firms
- Opportunity to work on large high profile projects
Our client is seeking a Production Engineer with a solid electronics background to join their growing team. This person needs to have at least 1 - 3 years of relevant experience in electronics manufacturing, assembly, and root cause analysis. The role will report directly to the Director of Engineering and work cross functionally with manufacturing and the floor to ensure high levels of efficiency.
- Client puts strong emphasis on promoting from within the organization
- Opportunity to grow your skill set with exposure to several departments
Our Client is looking for an FP&A Manager who thrives in a fast pace environment and is looking to grow their career. Will assist the accounting team in a variety of functions.
- Hybrid opportunity
- Growth role with leading solutions organization
Opportunity to join a company that is looking to go public within the next 2 years that has doubled in size and revenue almost annually. This is a great opportunity if you like a fast paced environement, lots of forward momentum, and are focused on career growth.
- Growth Opportunities - there is immense opportunities to grow your career
- Fast Paced, Flexible, and Evolving work environment with strong leadership
This position is responsible for supporting the Quality Management System to meet ISO9001 standards. You will perform audits and mentor towards improvement.
- Join a company with a diverse product line and rich history
- Looking for a quality professional with leadership and ISO9001 experience
This position is responsible for key decision making on quality. They will act as an on-site resource to ensure that proper actions are being taken to screen for quality and conformity.
- Join a powerhouse within the electronic supply chain
- Looking for a quality professional with leadership and decision making
Our Client has experienced great success in innovating advanced manufacturing techniques in the design and fabrication of temperature sensors, thermocouple systems, interconnect cable-harness assemblies, probes and sensors. Our Client is seeking a Chief Engineer to join their Engineering Team. In this role, you will be responsible for acting as a technical anchor within the business and will lead, motivate, and inspire team of engineers.
- Chance to Join Aerospace Component Manufacturer with 60 (+) Year History
- Opportunity to mentor, lead and create a team!