This position is supporting the Managing Director of the New York City office along with 15 - 20 members of the board.
- Contract role at Global Investment Banking company
- Hybrid position 3 days in office in Midtown, Manhattan.
The Controller will play a key role in the Financial leadership team. They will lead the team through the monthly close, financial statement preparation, P&L analysis, and general process improvements. They have several offices across California.
- International Law Firm
- Opportunity to work Senior Partners and Finance Leaders
Will be responsible for assisting in document work, managing internal docketing system, file management and other tasks assigned by Head of Administration. Communicate internally and externally - requiring individual to be fluent in Mandarin.
- Full Time Contract Role - Executive Assistant for Administrative Team
- MUST be fluent in Madeiran
Our client is a nonprofit organization, located in Yonkers. They are seeking an Accounting Assistant ASAP to handle administrative responsibilities. This role is 100% in office, and requires candidates to be fully vaccinated.
- Opportunity to Start Professional Career & Grow Work Experience
- ASAP Start Date with Medical Benefits Provided
- Work on high-profile projects in Orlando
- Immediate career growth within 18 months
- Ability to make immediate impact on the business
- Above market rate salary with bonus
- Run/manage project from start to finish
- Oversee Subcontractors and full construction project on a daily bases
- Coordinate subcontractors, architects, inspectors, and suppliers to resolve any problems with materials or methods.
- Establish and maintain an effective and professional on site working relationship with Owners, Architects, Consulting Engineers and other parties related to the project.
- Stable pipeline of projects
- Multiple openings
The Assistant Superintendent will help and manage the on-site construction team and oversee all work on site, under the direction of the Lead Superintendent. The Assistant Superintendent will be responsible for orderliness on site and help ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Flexible work environment with work life balance.
- Great culture & looking to add an Assistant Superintendent immediately
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level secretarial and administrative support to the Client Solutions teams, to maximize their effectiveness on a day-to-day basis. You will report to Manager Directors and work alongside other Executive Assistants.
This role is will be in-person in Manhattan and is a contract to hire opportunity.
- Must be vaccinated to work in New York City
- Urgent Opportunity
Hybrid role 3 days in office 2 days working from home AFTER first month entirely in office. This role is supporting 3 partners at this law firm that specializes in a variety of areas.
This position is either a temp to hire role or a direct permanent hire based on candidate experience, professionalism, and presentation in the interview.
This candidate needs to be extremely detail oriented and thorough in all aspects.
- Position could be permanent based off of skillset and experience
- Hybrid role in Washington, D.C. at small sized law firm
Be an assistant superintendent for a Chicago-based Contractor that focuses on multifamily, commercial, and senior-living projects ranging from 30-50 million dollar value. Looking for a driven assistant Superintendent that can run a large project by themselves.
- Work for a Construction/ Developer company that has a strong pipeline in Chicago
- Have the ability to grow your career with a progressive company
This entry level paralegal assistant opportunity is at Michael Page's top Legal client. They are seeking a polished and professional candidate with excellent writing and customer service skills. This role requires heavy research and client communication.
You will be eligible for over time in this position.
- Temp to perm position based off of performance after 3 months
- Hybrid 2 days in office 3 days remote out of DC office
Will be assisting executives with scheduling, expenses, and projects when needed. Will be stepping in as a contract employee until a permanent candidate is placed.
- Executive Assistant / Office Manager role at a sports entertainment company
- This is a contract role - must be immediately available to start
This is a three month contract that can go permanent based off performance. Will be providing exceptional admin assistance supporting an executive
- Support the Client Services Team within a global banking company.
- Must be fully vaccinated and able to go into office five days a week.
Provide exceptional task management to assist the marketing team within an established finance company. Ideally this role will grow within the marketing field as this is an entry level role.
- Must be able to work in New York City full time - Must be vaccinated.
- Previous Administrative experience specifically in the marketing space.
Our client is seeking an Assistant Superintendent due to massive growth in 2022/2023. This person can expect an accelerated career path and will have the opportunity to work underneath one of the firms best Superintendents. This Assistant Superintendent will be responsible for helping run some of the highest profile work in the firm.
- Gas Reimbursement and Company Truck Provided
- Huge Compensation Package - Massive Bonus Potential
This South Florida-based company is searching for a motivated Assistant Project Manager to fill a spot on their growing team. They are a leader in the South Florida market with many excellent clients and a steady pipeline of commercial projects.
- This South Florida-based construction company is a leading General Contractor
- This company is looking to add an APM to its rapidly growing team
A growing commercial and industrial general contractor based in the Greater Cincinnati area. My client is seeking an Assistant Project Manager to run jobs on site. An incredibly impressive General Contractor with a great company culture, they are looking for talented individuals to come and help grow their business.
- Design Build Commercial Construction GC with an excellent pipeline.
- Promotions available quickly to join an already great leadership team.
Our client is a renowned general contractor in the Illinois market, they are seeking an assistant construction superintendent for their commercial construction projects throughout the Chicago Metropolitan Area. In this position, you will run commercial construction projects to ensure on-time delivery with the highest quality standards.
- Direct access to leadership with continued guidance toward advancement
- Opportunity for promotion within first two years
Provide receptionist/administrative support to a finance company in New York city. This opportunity is a temporary for a month with the goal of converting permanent based off of performance.
- Contract to hire Receptionist/Admin Assistant role that offers growth.
- Must be able to be in office five days a week
Seeking an Assistant Project Manager on ground-up multi-family projects with a vertically integrated developer. Receive a competitive salary, unmatched benefits, and exposure to dynamic projects here in the Chicago area.
- Work for a development arm for a multi-family General Contractor
- Work on high-end dynamic projects throughout the Chicagoland area
Our client is seeking an Assistant Superintendent due to massive growth in 2022. This person can expect an accelerated career path and will have the opportunity to work underneath one of the firms best Superintendents. This Assistant Superintendent will be responsible for helping run some of the highest profile work in the firm.
- Opportunity to expand your experience and eventually take on your own projects
- Huge Compensation Package - Massive Bonus Potential
The Assistant Project Manager, will work alongside the Project Manager to plan and execute projects for a company. Their duties include identifying clients' or stakeholders' project needs and goals, creating a detailed plan to successfully complete a project and organizing and storing project reports and documents.
- Opportunity to become PM quickly!
- Competitive salary and benefits
My Client has been highly active in the Atlanta construction market for more than 15 years. Over the years they have become one of the most reputable construction firms and continue to make a name for themselves within the industry. They cover many sectors in the commercial space from Class A office spaces, Medical Office buildings, & financial institutions. If you're passionate about building and interested in exploring further, apply directly below!
- Top 25 Interior Based General Contractror
- Ranked top 5 best places to work
An Assistant Project Manager is a professional who helps plan and coordinate projects, take on administrative duties and independently manage some of the necessary elements to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Great Opportunity to grow and learn from experienced Project Managers
- Diverse Project Portfolio
Our client is a growing commercial and light industrial general contractor who specializes in working on projects ranging from $30-100 Million. Due to a strong pipeline of projects in Southeast Michigan they are looking to add a Assistant Superintendent (Construction) to their field leadership team.
- Opportunity as Super with top Metro Detroit GC, strong multi-year pipeline
- $75k-$90k base, vehicle allowance, sign on bonus, and great PTO policy
Nashville based General Contractor working on large ground up Multifamily projects south of downtown. They are a leader in the local market with a track record of excellent clients and a strong pipeline of work.
This company is looking for someone they can mold to the future leaders of their company.
- This GC is looking for an individual that is willing to grow with their
- Jump in on the ground floor of a growing multifamily company
The Assistant Superintendent will be on site working on ground up senior living facilities. Our client's next project is 138 unit senior living facility in the Western Suburbs of Chicago. They will be responsible for supporting the superintendent in scheduling, overseeing sub contractors and ordering materials.
- Opportunity to work for tech savvy company with excellent growth potential
- Our client is a national company that offers terrific benefits
- Strong pipeline in Chicago
- Career with a progressive company
- Strong pipeline in Arizona
- Career growth opportunity
Help fill the Assistant Project Manager role for an elite company that's growing in revenue over 20% each year, and is looking for the right person to join their truly unique, flexible culture. This role is a hybrid work model, with their office based out of Rockville, MD.
- Are you looking for a reputable company where long-term growth is important?
- Do you want to feel valued at work while making up to a $90k with bonus?
This is a hybrid Sr. Administrative Assistant role that will be providing strong administrative support to the company. This will be a 3 month temporary position.
- This position is based in Long Beach, CA
- This is a hybrid role